Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Sci-Fi Cover Art





OnSpec The Canadian Magazine of the Fantastic

Issue No.93 Summer/Fall 2013

I just got my copy in the mail last week, though I think it's been out since July. They updated their website this past week as well with all the details - well, not all, as they do not mention a fantastic interview they did with me which I am quite happy with - 9 pages with some extra samples of art.
I hope to post the interview sometime in the future.

I am also pleased with how the color turned out on this cover. The vibrancy was not lost. It is also nice to see one of my older styles being utilized on covers again. I had stopped doing pencil crayon pieces some years ago but I recently started doing them again. It's a very different world.

Original Art - Spaceship Five - pencil crayon on paper - 9 x 12 inches