Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hot NakUniverse Doc

Winnipeg filmmaker Patrick Lowe is making a 30 minute documentary about Pasternak Universe.

WOW. Filming starts today!

I am excited as well as nervous about all this, but mostly thrilled. And even more happier that Patrick is doing this. He had been telling me for years now that he's wanted to do a film about me(about my art really) and I know he will do an out of this world job.  He showed me a 5 minute preliminary treatment from some test footage he took and I was already blown away. This documentary will be available on MTS On Demand and as well, Patrick plans on sending it out to film festivals. To top it off, Patrick's brother Greg Lowe (famed veteran musician, whom I did the artwork on his first Jazz CD cover back in 1991) will be creating original music for this flick.

Out in the spring. Stay tuned.