Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Four For The Day


This week for 7 days I will be posting STUFF for Arden Hill's project Four For The Day which he has posted on Wordpress. This project gets people to post a collection of four things every day for one week. It started January 1st and will end December 31st. I have Day#179 - Day#185. I had so many options of things around my studio that it was a tough ride in deciding. The model rocket ships I have here was one of the hopefulls that did not make it. Maybe if I had a better photo?
At any rate for anyone interested in this project, please check it out, and if anyone is interested in participating then e-mail Arden. if you know of anyone else that likes stuff feel free to pass the call for submissions onto them and have them email their interest to ardenhill@gmail.com