Friday, December 7, 2012

Fun & Frolic

One Night Only

PLATFORM gallery's fundraiser event .
Saturday December 15th, 7:00 - Midnight
50 Artists have donated 50 works of art X3.
100 tickets are available to purchase a work of art for $45.
When your number is drawn, you get to choose your prize!


Click on the poster to see the list of participating artists and other info!!
There will be a huge variety of work to choose from. For my part I have printed especially for this event, 3 uncut sheets of my D-N-Aid packages, each sheet has two flavors and includes the back as well.  







PLUG In ICA
My Winnipeg Project.....Continues !
Winter Kept Us Warm
December 15th - January 20th, 2013

Opening Reception: Friday, December 14th at 7:00pm

This is the 3rd installment of 4 chapters of the My Winnipeg Project showing at Plug In ICA.
This show already has garnered fantastic reviews when it was shown in Paris and south France Last year and this year! Check it out.




My work is included in the naughty section of the show.

Various Woodies, Various Dates, Various sizes


All I can Remember - 1985 - 9 x 12 inches